Do you love to dance?
Do you get excited when the beat drops?
Do you want to join a team of friends guaranteed to keep you laughing?

If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you belong in Dartmouth Raaz!

Raaz is Dartmouth's premier South Asian fusion dance team! Our choreography draws from a diverse range of dance styles, including classical, modern, bhangra, hip-hop, contemporary, and Bollywood

TRYOUTS are TODAY Friday, September 15th at 3:30 pm in Wilson 301:
1) Come show us a choreographed 30 second (maximum) piece. Show off ANY dance style to ANY music. Please bring your own music or have a link ready.
2) Dance with us. We'll teach you a few of our own moves and have you perform them for us as a group.

***Anyone is welcome to audition! No previous experience is necessary.***

If you have a scheduling conflict, please let us know ASAP!

Feel free to blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions and check out our Facebook page for more information!

<3,
Raaz