What's that? You say that you don't need a brief respite from the clutches of your Week 2 workload?

That you, for some unimaginable reason, don't want to spend a few minutes away from the grind™ enjoying yourself by playing children's card games with a co-ed fr@t that deeply cares about your mental health?

[cid:c9331548-2f8b-4724-953b-70989663876a]

JOIN US AT 8PM @ PHI TAU FOR OUR WEEKLY GAMING NIGHT

THE TUESDAY TILT

Sushi GO! - The most hyper-competitive matching card-game about cartoon sushi you'll ever play in your life.

Cards Against Humanity -  Explore the limits of what it means to be a horrible person.

Dark Souls 3 (PS4) - Not a card game, but we're having trouble beating High Lord Wolnir, and would love the help of a seasoned pro.

Even if you don't feel like playing games, still stop by for a warm cup of tea!

Phi Tau is a gender-inclusive house located at 31 North Main Street (barn-looking house with the TARDIS-blue door just past Kemeny).

We have rolling rush, absolutely NO DUES, and everyone is welcome to sign our rush book at anytime!