[cid:f751e99a-89c7-4d4d-b777-73ab023ab6ba]

Do you want to mentor local kids, find community on and off campus, or plan a meaningful off-term? The Center for Service is here to help.

In this newsletter, find information about our Youth Education Mentoring Programs, jobs at the Center, non-profit internships, and volunteering in the community.

Youth Education Mentoring
DREAM is a village mentoring program where you are paired with an individual child then do activities in a group setting.

  *   Info Session: Wednesday, 9/20 from 4:30-5:30pm in Rocky 003
  *   Application<https://orgsync.com/122256/forms/277305> due: Wednesday, 9/27

Growing Change builds strong farm-to-school networks through students teaching at a local school about food systems, healthy eating, and sustainability.

  *   Application<https://orgsync.com/122254/forms/219355/submissions> due: Wednesday, 9/20

SIBS is a one-on-one mentoring program where you are paired with a child aged 6-13.

  *   Info Session: Tuesday, 9/19 from 7:15-8:15pm in Rocky 003
  *   Application<https://orgsync.com/122258/forms/280453> due: Sunday, 9/24<https://orgsync.com/122258/forms/280453>

Jobs at the Center for Service

We're looking for student administrative assistants! If you're interested in social impact and well-organized, we'd love to see you apply.

  *   Application<http://www.dartmouth.edu/service/student_employment.html> due: Friday, 9/22

DPCS Domestic Internships

Up to $5000 of funding to work at at a domestic non-profit of your choice. Look at our webpage<http://www.dartmouth.edu/service/funded/dinterns.html#dpcs_1> or stop by South Fairbanks Hall for application tips and information about possible non-profit agencies.

  *   Application for Winter 2018 due: Wednesday, 10/11

Community Connections

Find out about one-time volunteering opportunities with local organizations through our Service Opportunities<https://orgsync.com/708/community/opportunities> page on Orgsync. New opportunities are added all the time.

Volunteer with ASPIRE to help run weekly groups that offer a relaxed social environment in which children on the Autism spectrum can continue their social development.

  *   Training session: Wednesday, 9/20, 8-9 pm in South Fairbanks Hall