[cid:2a6086ea-b0f7-4b2c-ae8e-a6448054f709]

Do you enjoy or think you would enjoy sword fighting or feasting? Or making and wearing awesome looking medieval clothing? Do you wish to make your own heraldry or learn calligraphy? Learn about history?

You are in luck, for the Medieval Enthusiasts at Dartmouth do all those things and many more (tis a silly place).

[cid:6df79c73-99e6-4ea3-a8ad-2f5c6d94300b]

First of all, reply to us so we can put you on our blitz list and join our facebook group, as we do some planning and announcing there. (This goes for those who think they are on the blitz list. During troubles with our club blitz last year, we lost the entire list.)

We will be having our beginning of term planning meeting tonight, Tuesday at 8 at Novack. We'll start planning our events for this term and work on our budget.

If you have any ideas for what we should do this term or acquire for the club this term, or just want to come meet us and get involved, you should come help us make this club happen.

For those of you who can't make it, but want to be involved in the club, we will hopefully will be holding our traditional demo, Williamsfaire and some craft nights and fencing practices before to long. We'll update you after the meeting.

Cheers,

Ethan

MEaD President