Are you interested in working with children?

Do you want to earn up to $11/hr tutoring at under-resourced elementary schools?

Are you work study eligible*?

If so, please consider working for America Reads!

America Reads sends tutors to local elementary schools to help students improve their reading skills. It is a fantastic way to give back to the Upper Valley community and connect with younger students.

The application is due by Friday night at midnight:

 https://orgsync.com/135014/forms/276806

[https://cdn2.orgsync.com/images/os-profile-pics/h0zhwptkzku0sxw_150.jpg?cover=1&s=200]<https://orgsync.com/135014/forms/276806>

17F Tutor Application<https://orgsync.com/135014/forms/276806>
orgsync.com
Thank you for your interest in America Reads! We are a federal work-study initiative at the Center for Service that sends tutors to read with elementary school students around the Upper Valley. If you are interested and eligible to apply, please complete and submit this form by Friday 9/15 at 11:59pm.

Blitz [log in to unmask] if you have any questions or for more information!

*America Reads is a federal initiative; as such, we can only offer positions to students whose financial aid awards indicate specifically that they are work study eligible.