Hi guys!

For those of you who came to our HackDartmouth meeting today - thanks so much! I hope the Thai food was good :)

For those of you who couldn't and don't know what we're about - here's our slide deck from today: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1g30PTTdeDnXhAZJSEvIDtMNF6RKPiBPa9Ylg7Kt5D88/edit?usp=sharing

I've attached the application form for our positions. Don't be too shy to apply - our non-technical roles required no experience! Most of us got started our freshman year and have stayed on until now (our senior year).

We'll be closing applications next Sunday, Sept 24 at 11:59PM and will be conducting interviews soon afterward. Don't be intimidated! Just verifying you're not a bot.

If you've got any questions, feel free to shoot us an email at [log in to unmask]

Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/UfAJjWfiASoHVtOy2

I look forward to meeting you guys soon!

Emily