Be a part of America's oldest college newspaper! The Dartmouth is accepting applications for the upcoming school year. You can find our application for the editorial staff at this link (https://goo.gl/forms/Bb4tfHtcMkkCEw2s1) and for the business staff at this link (https://goo.gl/Ab1UGN). Applications are due at midnight Friday, Sept. 15 (tonight). Late applications are reviewed as needed. Please keep an eye out for further communications from us this weekend! *Note there is a new application for news reporters — the previous application is still valid, though you may use the new link in place of the previous one.

The Dartmouth is also looking for people interested in templating opportunities — please blitz [log in to unmask] for more information!

***Senior columnist opportunity from the Mirror***
Apply by September 15th to be a senior columnist for the Mirror, The D's weekly feature magazine, for the 2017-2018 year! Senior columns give you a chance to write creatively about your time at Dartmouth or life in general. You have creative freedom and a platform to speak straight to campus every week.

TO APPLY:
Send a sample column (you choose the topic) that is roughly 800 words to [log in to unmask] In the email, briefly tell us why you want to write a senior column for us and what you'd write about.
Check out last year's columnists here:
http://www.thedartmouth.com/article/2017/04/elise-wien-column-conformity
http://www.thedartmouth.com/article/2017/04/claraguo-facts-travel

Alumni from The Dartmouth have gone on to work at papers such as The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal — and even win Pulitzer Prizes. Career paths for staffers at The D aren't limited to journalism — several members have gone on to successful careers in business, law, research and other fields by leveraging their skills from working at a fast-paced, daily college newspaper.

You don't have to be a writer to find a place at The D — our photo and multimedia staffs are also looking for new members. For the artistically inclined, we have openings for comic artists. Experience isn't required — we pride ourselves on being a teaching organization.

As a completely independent organization, Dartmouth students also manage the entire business operations of the paper. Interested in joining The D's business staff? We are now hiring for our Advertising, Strategy, Marketing & Communications, Product Development and Technology teams. Applications are due on Friday, Sept. 15 -- apply now! Link: https://goo.gl/Ab1UGN

Please feel free to blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions!