Are you craving a chill way to express your inner thinker?

(Also eager to take an hour away from Instagram?) 😏

[cid:38b6cdc4-8d13-4f08-b29a-9f4969539ad7]

Feel like running away from studying for a moment? Hoping for some medieval vibes too?

[cid:30851c5a-b1ba-46ac-8ac6-2c612d2b6ac7]

Join us, The Dartmouth Apologia, at tonight's weekly meeting!

Appropriately, in the Medieval Room!

TONIGHT from 6-7 PM in Sanborn 102

**DIRECTIONS: look for the thick wooden door at the back of Sanborn 1st floor, on the left. Sanborn is the building on the left if you're facing the front of Baker.

Everything intellectually worthwhile is fair game for discussion, from Plato to the questions of contemporary culture! You're invited to join us in exploring the intersections between faith, reason, and all facets of modern society.

See you there!

[cid:f0b81b29-f681-482d-ad97-a6f8fca67dc7]
We the staff of the Apologia are Christians. We believe that the mystery of God was revealed in Jesus, and He demonstrated His matchless love for us through His life, death, and resurrection. Members of the Catholic, Protestant, and Eastern Orthodox traditions, we formed this journal because we believe that Christianity is as relevant and important today as it was in the first century. Inspired by the early Christian apologists, we seek to articulate Christian perspectives in the academic community.
We endeavor to think critically, question honestly, and link arms with anyone who searches for truth and authenticity. We don’t claim always to be right or to have all the answers. This is a journal of seekers, people who desire to love God with their minds as well as their hearts and souls. The Dartmouth Apologia does not exist to proselytize but to discuss, and we warmly invite you to join us in this discussion.