Interested in international business affairs? Come join the International Business Council @ 5pm Sep 19, Haldeman 124 (there will be food)

[cid:image001.png@01D33099.0B79FD70]

Hope everyone all had a fantastic break and are ready for the new academic year!

The International Business Council (IBC) would like to invite you to come to our first meeting of 17F. We will be meeting in Haldeman 124 at 5pm on Tuesday, September 19. New and returning members are all welcome, and 21s are especially welcome!

We will go over our plans for the club this term, and we strongly encourage those who are interested to attend this first meeting. There will be food!

A bit about IBC: We are a Dickey-sponsored group that provides a forum for students to discuss international economic and business issues around the world. IBC also organizes many events where students can engage with Dartmouth professors, the Tuck student community as well as high-profile guest speakers.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Thanks!

IBC team