[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/eca9a81ff0ca1897c229155b6/images/aa58cd71-a8cf-462e-aa1b-18caba58c118.jpg]

JOIN A MENTORING PROGRAM!
Deadline: 09/11 @ 5 (Mentors) & 09/13 @ 11:59 (Mentees)

Asian/American Mentoring Program
AAMP provides a space for students to find community and explore what it means to identify as part of the Asian American community through discussions, socials, and mentor-mentee relationships.

Dartmouth Advancing Blackness (DAB) Fellowship
The DAB Fellowship is a development program for young Black men providing a medium through which they can collectively engage, excel, and educate as active members of the Dartmouth community.

"We're First!" First Generation and/or Low Income Community Mentoring
"We're First!" is a mentoring program that connects students in the FGLI community with a First Gen-identified faculty or staff member to share experiences, build community, navigate challenges, and celebrate successes.

Latinx Partnerships for Success (LPS)
LPS brings together a cohort of new students to build community bonds, receive one-on one mentoring, and grow as leaders in their community.

RISE Mentoring Program
RISE is a 4-year enrichment program that builds upon the resilience, integrity, and strength of young Black women, empowering them to be their best selves.

Partnerships in PRIDE
Partnerships in Pride provides an affirming space where a mentee's gender and sexuality is supported and celebrated by an educated and experienced LGBTQIA+ mentor.

Mentors and Mentees, apply now at dartgo.org/mentoring

[cid:image003.png@01D32886.1005A350]
Brought to you by the
Office of Pluralism and Leadership