"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Wherefore means."

"Wherefore means who?"

"No, no, 'wherefore' means 'why.' Haven't we been over this before?"

Do you love bad Shakespeare jokes? Do you love good Shakespeare shows? Want to hang out with us and create awesome student-directed performances?

Then audition for the Dartmouth Rude Mechanicals TODAY, SEPTEMBER 10

Company auditions will be held from 3:30-7:30pm (with callbacks to follow). NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.  Information on location will be sent when you sign up.

Please prepare a short monologue (no more than 2 minutes, and don't worry, no need to memorize it  ��). There are a lot of monologues out there in the wide world of Shakespeare, so if you're having trouble choosing, feel free to browse through this collection we've put together: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CSgP1fWH1kcy8bIYuZ2FI75DpbgEJlJhx3Oi-6TTnoI/edit?usp=sharing.

We will also provide some monologues at the auditions if you want to read one cold!

Sign up for one 10-minute audition slot here! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iPljkScpx5w9dVfoJ-22G89OIds8M-9lDChAZo-4DIk/edit#gid=0

Please arrive a few minutes before your scheduled time to fill out a quick form.

Feel free to blitz dartmouth.rude.mechanicals@dartmouth.edu with any questions!

~**~*~See you there~~**~

--The Rude Mechs