Volunteers Needed! Flexible Hours!
VCP (Volunteers for Cancer Patients; formerly CAPS) is looking for new volunteers

Looking for a meaningful volunteer experience with flexible hours?
Join VCP on one of our weekend trips and directly assist local cancer patients with everyday chores and tasks OR Maynard House visits on weekday evenings.

House Cleaning

[https://media.giphy.com/media/26gscNQHswYio5RBu/giphy.gif]

Yard Work

[https://media.giphy.com/media/uzPdj5NDahoI0/giphy.gif]

Visiting with Patients,
and much more!

We make sure everyone has a good time, but most importantly you'll be helping Upper Valley patients in need.

Read what the patients we visit have to say:
"They [VCP volunteers] were truly my knights in shining armor. I cannot say enough good things about the [VCP] program and how much these wonderful Dartmouth students have helped me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

We'll be holding a beginning of term meeting next Tuesday, Sept. 19 at 6:30PM in the Tucker Center Living Room (right next to Foco). All are welcome and encouraged to attend!

- VCP Chairs