Hey Dartmouth!!

Do you Tri?

Whether you have spent your whole life swimming:

biking:

and running:

OR you have never done any of the sports before:

WE WANT YOU and we'd love to share more about our team with you, so please join us TODAY (9/13) at 5:30pm in the Alumni Gym for an information session

We'll introduce our coaches, executive committee, and teammates and talk more about what triathlon is, our practice & race schedule, and who we are as a team.

Then for anyone who wants to join, we'll head over to foco for team dinner.

See you there!!

sbr,
Dartmouth Club Triathlon Team

P.S. email us back at [log in to unmask] with any questions or if you can't make it but want to hear more!!