Hello all!

Come join the Dartmouth Chapter of the American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES) for our first meeting TOMORROW, September 14th, at 6:00 pm in the Native American House.

Our organization aims to increase American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian representation in fields related to science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).  As a chapter, we hope to fulfill these goals by providing a network of support for native communities both in and out of Dartmouth.  Everyone is welcome to attend, regardless of race or major.

Come prepared to share one STEM-related fact, concept or object you think is cool and explain a little about it.  It does not have to be in your major/intended major; science fiction is also welcome.  What gets you excited about STEM?  Let your inner nerd shine!

Best wishes!
-Dartmouth AISES

--
AISES at Dartmouth