tired of sweaty dance parties in Sarner Underground?

want an open space to leap, kick, and pirouette?

never done a pirouette before but would love to learn?

21s, we want to meet you on the dance floor!

join Fusion at our open rehearsal!

Thursday, September 14th

8:30pm–9:30pm

Manley 86

(Manley 86 is in the basement of the gym—ask the person at reception for directions!)

we'll teach you some of our moves and walk you through our own choreography

come dressed in clothes you can move in!

regardless of whether you can make it to open rehearsals, we hope to see you at Dance Auditions with Sheba, Sugarplum, and Ujima on Sunday!