**CALLING ALL 21S (AND ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN DANCE ON CAMPUS!!)**

We hope your first week of 17F is off to a great start!

Please join SHEBA for open rehearsal on Thursday, 9/14 from 5-6pm in 301 Wilson (for those of you who don't know, Wilson is that old lookinbuilding next to the Hop).

This is NOT an audition, but rather a no-judgment time for you to meet us and see how we run practice. 😊 We can't wait to see your moves and hope that you will come ~get dancey~ with us!!

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @shebadancegroup and CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE!

www.youtube.com
A compilation of our shows from the 2016 fall term!

Love,
SHEBA