The Dartmouth Investment and Philanthropy Program (DIPP) is an undergraduate investment group that manages a $420,000 valued oriented public equity investment fund.  We distribute a percentage of our capital gains to campus organizations annually.  If you are interested in learning more about investing or pursuing a career in finance, DIPP offers a unique opportunity to gain practical market experience and access to an extensive alumni and corporate recruiting network.  No experience is required and all new members participate in a term of training and education.

We will be having our first official meeting of the term Thursday, September 14th at 7:00PM in Carson L02. The meeting will consist of introductions for the new members in the organization’s leadership, a portfolio update and general club intro, and breaking into small groups that will participate in group stock reviews over the course of the term.

Those who are interested in joining can learn more at our website dippnh.org<http://dippnh.org> and at our first meeting.

Hope to see you all then,

-DIPP IC