CORRECTION: Our visit to the Outreach House will be on THURSDAY (8/10)!!!

Our kindness project this week will be a community kindness project.

RAK will be visiting the Outreach House for seniors, bringing flowers and conversation to brighten their days! 💐

Please join us on our visit this Thursday (8/10) starting at 12:45 pm outside Robo

On Thursday, we will be meeting outside Robo at 12:45 pm and then walking over together. The visit will then be from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm.

I hope you can join us! 😊

If you are interested in joining us for the visit, please sign up on the google doc below.

Hugs,

RAK

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kxvyKsGRmsd6kePSoEY2Q31n4Je0Bvj3JQLvaCvevrA/edit?usp=sharing