Greetings, Dartmouth Students!

Right now, as every year, the Dartmouth Sustainability Office is completing an assessment of our programs, and particularly of the pathways available for first-year students to become involved with sustainability on campus. We believe there are some obstacles to freshman onboarding in our program design. We'd love to have students join us for a brainstorming session focused on how we might address these challenges.

We've identified six problem statements to review in focus groups with students. Anyone is welcome to join, regardless of their involvement or non-involvement with Dartmouth Sustainability. We're looking for creative thinkers who remember what it was like to be a first-year, and who are excited to come up with ideas for cool programs we can develop, or new solutions that would enable first years to feel welcome in our office and totally plugged-in to sustainability at Dartmouth!

We'll be meeting in Horning Library (Fairchild Tower, first floor) at the following dates/times:

Thurs. Aug. 3, 1pm

Mon. Aug. 7, 4pm

Tues. Aug. 8, 5pm

We'll provide snacks and refreshments!

If you'd like to join, please specify which session you'll be attending and RSVP to Joe Fairbanks: [log in to unmask]

We look forward to hearing your ideas!