We are having a Pop-up Bike Shop WEDNESDAY from 2-4pm in front of Fahey-McLane by our regular bike shop! It is $5 (plus the cost of parts) for a repair so stop by! Cash and DA$H accepted.

Our goal for the summer is to offer PUBS every week, ideally on Wednesdays. If you have a bike that is in need of repair, and you are unavailable during this time, send us an email and we can work something out!

***Note*** Dartmouth Bikes PUBS provide students/staff/faculty with service on their bikes, and are intended to help with ‘quick fixes.’

Examples of quick fixes include but are not limited to:
-Flat tires
-Chain cleaning/lubing
-Loose bolts
-Bad Brakes
-Shifting issues

PUBS is NOT the place to bring your bike if it requires major maintenance. If you have such an issue, visit our website and schedule an appointment!

Mechanics will assess bikes on arrival, and may decide some repairs are beyond the scope of PUBS.

If you are unsure whether or not your bike can be serviced during PUBS, or have questions about the services we offer, please consult a Dartmouth Bike Mechanic, or contact us at [log in to unmask]

Dartmouth Bikes

Check out our website!
<http://dartmouthbikes.wix.com/bikes>http://www.dartmouthbikes.com <http://www.dartmouthbikes.com/>