From: Edgerton Episcopal Center
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2017 5:14:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Guy Collins; Leah F. Torrey; Alyson G. Michael
Subject: Theology on Tap Tonight

Hello Everyone,

Tonight we are having Theology on Tap at 9pm at the Canoe Club (27 S Main Street). Our topic tonight is sex!

Last week we took on marriage, this week we take on sex. What role does our physical body play in love, in relationship, in connection? How is our physical body connected to the soul? How do we define sex? How does the church define sex? Is sex a spiritual experience? What’s up with virginity and birth control, and what role has sexuality played in the church over history?

Please join us tonight for a reflective conversation over a round of free drinks and garlic fries at the Canoe Club at 9pm. Everyone is welcome, we hope to see you there!

Peace,

Holly