Apply to be a Rho Chi for 17F ISC Rush!!

https://goo.gl/forms/z0DMGNq6xZIBDRkp1

The Inter-Sorority Council will be accepting Rho Chi applications until August 14th.

Because of the new rush process this year, Rho Chis will be taking on a new role throughout the recruitment process. You will still get a small group of PNMs to guide and support during rush, but you will no longer be walking them from house to house. Instead, you will be stationed at one sorority at the beginning of the open house period and will walk to a different sorority every 30 minutes, offering to take PNMs with you on your way. You're now serving as a friendly face to walk to a sorority with, rather than shuttling PNMs from party to party.

This is a serious responsibility and will be as equally demanding as participating in rush. We are looking for committed people who will be able to assist PNMs during this stressful time. You will be on call for the PNMs during these two weeks and will be attending all the parties. We will be accepting 9 Rho Chis from each house. There will also be training the first week of 17F for all accepted Rho Chis.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the ISC or your house's recruitment chair.

We look forward to reading your applications!

The Inter-Sorority Council (formally Panhellenic Council)