We're HALFWAY THROUGH 17X!!

Are you ready for Free Big Fatty's BBQ, Ben & Jerry's, S'mores,

giant inflatables & water fun,

and the return of Capture the Melon?

It's almost time for Camp Dartmouth Field Day

THIS SATURDAY (7/22)!

Important details below!

Don't forget your bathing suit & sunscreen!

BRING YOUR DARTMOUTH ID!!
For insurance reasons we need to be sure only Dartmouth students are using the large inflatables, and for selfish reasons we want to be sure only people who pay the Student Activities Fee are getting Free BBQ! We'll have a station for wristbands so you don't have to keep getting your ID out though!

17X T-SHIRT PICK-UP
We had to split the shirt order to have some in time for this weekend and the first batch is in.  We have about 150 shirts that are already in and will be giving them away AT FIELD DAY first come first serve to those who pre-ordered. If you pre-ordered and we run out on Saturday, don't worry, your t-shirt is in production and we'll have them to you ASAP.

Want a FREE T-shirt? Sign up for a shift in the DUNK TANK!!

TIMELINE:
FREE BIG FATTY'S BBQ starts at NOON
DUNK TANK, WATER SLIDE, SLIP 'N' SLIDE
& more water fun from 12-4pm
 4PM: CAPTURE THE MELON!
(free custom bandanas for competitors)
6:30PM - FREE BEN & JERRY'S, S'MORES
& Camp Dartmouth Variety Show on Collis Patio!
SEE YOU ON THE GREEN!

sponsored by PB, CGB & 2019 Class Council