Crave a Weekend Getaway?

Curious about the DOC cabins?

Want lots of FREE food and goodies?

Most importantly, want to join a group of awesome people and talk about...SEX at camp?!

Dartmouth Sexual Health Peer Educators (Sexperts) invite YOU to join our first Sexpert Weekend Camp ever! All enrolled Dartmouth students are welcome to register for Camp!

Camp Date: July 22nd & 23rd (Saturday & Sunday)

Camp Site: One of the DOC Cabins (FREE transportation & lodging)

Camp Registration Fee: FREE!

Q: What to expect at Sexpert Weekend Camp?

A: Tons of fun include but not limited to:

  *   Interactive seminars on sexual health and healthy relationships

  *   Sex-positive Movie Night

  *   Morning Yoga/Meditation

  *   Tie-Dye your own camp shirt!

  *   Arts & Crafts or Nature Hikes

Q: How long will I be away from campus?

A: We will leave campus on Saturday morning at 9:30am and return to campus on Sunday afternoon (around 4pm).

More questions? Ask us!

Limited spots available, register NOW!  Fill out this registration form: https://goo.gl/forms/eWPHkhiZhMnydEKl1

<https://goo.gl/forms/eWPHkhiZhMnydEKl1>

Sexpert Weekend Camp!<https://goo.gl/forms/eWPHkhiZhMnydEKl1>
goo.gl
Camp Date July 22 & 23

See you at Camp!

Sexperts (Sexual Health Peer Educators)

Student Wellness Center
3rd Floor Robinson Hall
www.dartmouth.edu/~healthed/groups/sexperts/<http://www.dartmouth.edu/~healthed/groups/sexperts/>

Find us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthsexperts/>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/sexpertsonthegreen/>, Tumblr<https://www.tumblr.com/blog/sexpertsonthegreen> @sexpertsonthegreen

Interested in becoming a Sexpert? Add your name to the 'interest list' by blitzing us your name and telling us you're interested.