Have you taken ENGS 22, 25, 31, or 33?

Good Afternoon!

We are seeking several students to work as peer ENGS tutors for this term. We hope you will consider working with us as a one-on-one peer tutor for fellow Dartmouth students, if you haven’t considered it already.

Current and past tutors that have worked for us have said it’s a great way to:

If interested, please fill out our short Tutor Application

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/A9Vf1XCZ9KirHjSv2

The ENGS tutor pay rate is ­­­$15/hour. Schedules are arranged between tutor and tutee and the time commitment is up to 3 hrs./week per tutee, depending on your individual tutee’s need. More information can be found on our webpage

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! Just reply to this email.

I am hoping you will join our team of tutors this term!

Thank you for your consideration!

Tutor Clearinghouse Intern

Academic Skills Center | Dartmouth College

224 Baker Library | 603.646.9893