Hello everyone!

As many of you know, the 36th Annual Prouty is coming up July 8th, and we’re all working together to raise money for cancer research and patient support services.

Kappa is hosting our annual car wash with Psi U this saturday @ Kappa from 12-4!

A wash will be $5 and you can pay with venmo, cash, DASH, or a check if you’re feeling fancy.

Come for a squeaky clean car

Come to be philanthropic

Come to hang out with some shirtless dudes and chicks in bikinis

Come to enjoy the sun

~but most importantly~

COME SUPPORT THIS GREAT CAUSE

I know cancer has touched every one of our lives, so please take some time out of your saturday to help us raise money. And we will (try to) clean your car!

YAY SEE U THERE!

July 1st | 12-4pm | 24 E Wheelock Street