Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hello everyone,

Happy summer! My name is Alex and I will be organizing weekly (hopefully outdoor!) dinners for 17X. Due to the forecast rain, we will be having our first Wednesday night dinner indoors tonight at 6pm at the Edge, 14 School Street. There will be vegetarian options!

No matter your code or creed, we hope to see you there.

Peace,
Alex