Hi Everyone!

For our final Theology on Tap for the term, we will be discussing the fine line between taking care of oneself and taking care of others.  As the saying goes, "you can't pour from an empty cup," but how do you know how much you can give?  How can your faith help you find additional strength?

Discussion questions may include:

- How do you know when to help others and when to rest?

- How does your faith inform how and when you help others?

- Are there ways to help others that provide you with energy rather than drain it?

Join us tonight for our final discussion of the year over a round of free drinks and garlic fries!  We hope to see you there!

Peace,

Marielle