Hi Everyone!

After the success of our last bring your own topic (BYOT) night, we will have another as we approach the end of the term!  Tonight is the night to bring any questions you want to talk about before the end of the term, as the topics of tonight may shape the final few discussions.  Please feel free to express any questions you may have about faith and how it relates to history, society, or our daily lives!

Stay dry and join us tonight at 9 pm at the Canoe Club for discussion over a round of free drinks and garlic fries!

Peace,

Marielle