AIRES // SENIOR SHOW // 11:15 PM // WEDNESDAY // SIGMA DELT // 11:15 PM // SENIOR SHOW // AIRES

AIRES
SENIOR SHOW
SIGMA DELT
TONIGHT
11:15PM

FEATURING:

Jeremy "Bergo" Mittleman '17
Douglas "Razo" Phipps '17
Benjamin "Pohto" Rutan '17
Ryan "Rondo" Schiller '17

Oh my dude, this is the night. And what a night it will be. The time has come for the last Aires show featuring the '17s that you may ever see. I know, it's been an emotional roller coaster. But tonight will be the finale you never knew you wanted. It'll be be great. Huge. The best. Rough'n'ready Rutan is gonna rise up from the ashes of his freshman year frisbee flippancy (Ben, you've changed) to show you how every little thing is gonna be all right. But Ben's not the only one who's changed—graduation is only 2 weeks away (don't hold your breath)—everybody's changing. But we're ready. You can't meddle with the metal of Mittleman (I'd say he deserves a.....n award. you thought I was going to say "medal", didn't you? #OrangeYouGladIDidn'tSayBanana?), and he'll take the world taking him on any day (or two). And Phelps... *wait, wrong sport*... Phipps was born for this. Ever since that sleeting (it's a kind of precipitation, but nobody really knows what) day in September, he's been climbing up the ladder to this rooftop to sound his yawp out to the rest of humanity. Finally, a quote from Ryan Shiller about this momentous occasion:

"We're so happy to have the freedom in this political environment to celebrate our favorite time of the year at anytime in the year. We relish modernity's free spirit and liberated expression. Tonight, we push these bounds in a new way extending the holiday season to May. This isn't your average TDXmas or GDXmas, this is Sparta."

All the above are [is?] gonna knock you off of your feet, so come out and support the sen'aires as they break it down again, and for the final time, tonight at SD.

AIRES
SENIOR SHOW
SIGMA DELT
TONIGHT
11:15PM

FEATURING THE CLASS OF 2017:

Jeremy "Bergo" Mittleman '17
Douglas "Razo" Phipps '17
Benjamin "Pohto" Rutan '17
Ryan "Rondo" Schiller '17

AIRES // SENIOR SHOW // 11:15 PM // WEDNESDAY // SIGMA DELT // 11:15 PM // SENIOR SHOW // AIRES