**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY
OPEN HOURS DARTMOUTH ORGANIC FARM, 3:30PM-5:30PM, VAN LEAVING FROM BEHIND ROBO AT 3:30PM.
Get outside during Earth Week and visit the Dartmouth Organic Farm - just 3 miles north of campus! Bring some work, join us in farm work or come just to hang out.

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY
FARM CLUB, 5:30PM, HORNIG LIBRARY
Let’s get down and dirty! Come hang out and discuss all things agriculture, organic and awesome.

DIVEST DARTMOUTH, 8PM, ROBO 108
Come learn about climate justice and participate in activism toward a sustainable future!

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
OFFICE HOURS, 12PM-2PM, ROBO 108
Want to get involved in sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for office hours, every week on Thursdays.

FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY
BIKES AND BURGERS, 3PM-6PM, FAHEY/MCLANE
Come join Dartmouth Bikes for a final Pop Up Bike Shop and cook out! Free burgers! Seniors will be accepting bike donations to incorporate into the fleet. Stop by and get your bike fixed, grab a bite, and say farewell to graduating seniors!

SATURDAYSATURDAYSATURDAY
NORWICH FARMERS MARKET, 9AM-1PM, ROUTE 5
The summer market are held on Saturdays from 9:00-1:00, May through October at our outdoor location on Route 5, 1.5 miles south of Norwich village. Come support local farmers, eat some delicious food and enjoy live music!

**ALLWEEKALLWEEKALLWEEK**
Are you going to be here for Summer Term?! Do you like bikes and enjoy hands on work?! Do you enjoy working with awesome people?!
If so, apply to be a member of the Dartmouth Bikes Team this summer! We have open positions for the summer and would love to take on new members.
To apply, review the Dartmouth Sustainability Office Mission, Vision, and Values (attached), view the job description below, and fill out our application here:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf51T6v2D9aF7MyQnImMk79r_W3Pel7LlVl9T-yGYqK9gAe-A/viewform
We look forward to hearing from anyone interested, and if you have any questions respond to this email and let us know! In addition, if you haven't seen our website, follow the link at the bottom of this email and see what we're up to!
Dartmouth Bikes is the Sustainability Office’s student run bike program on campus. Dartmouth Bikes strengthens our campus bike culture, enforces the campus bike policy, and keeps student, faculty, and staff bikes happy, moving, and out of the landfill! The Dartmouth Bikes Mechanics drive this program. Specific tasks include working weekly in our Bike Shop to fix customer bikes and refurb abandoned bikes for resale, tagging abandoned bikes on campus and following confiscation procedures, hosting and supporting biking related events, and supporting the existing Dartmouth Bikes rentals programs. We also operate a fully functioning website and email account. These interns play an integral role in reducing bike waste on campus and improving transportation options. Bike mechanic skills required (but we can help teach you!). Approx. 5 hours per week. $10/hr.