Interested in being a leader in Greek System? Do you think critically of Dartmouth's Greek System? Want to create positive change on our campus during 17X?

APPLY TO THE 2017 SUMMER INTER-SORORITY COUNCIL!!

Positions available:

President

Vice President of Standards and Policy

Vice President of Inclusivity and Outreach

Vice President of Research and Analysis

After thoughtful consideration and critical discussion, the Dartmouth Panhellenic Council has decided that the name "Panhellenic" does not conform to our values and experiences on Dartmouth's campus. In order to better align with the shared goals and ideals as affiliated women of Dartmouth, we will be changing the Panhellenic name to an Inter-Sorority Council, helping to push forward the positive improvements we would like to see for all sororities on campus.

The following link will take you to a short application due by TODAY, May 25th at 11:59 PM. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted shortly thereafter.

You’re encouraged to reach out to the current Panhellenic Council members in positions that interest you should you have any questions, or want to talk about their experience. Additionally, you can email [log in to unmask] with any general questions.

President:

Sammie Maltais

Do you dream of sitting at the head of a boardroom? Does the idea of working with others to help them produce their best work excite you? The role of ISC President is a unique opportunity to lead an amazing group of women, and spearhead initiatives both within and outside of the ISC Community. As President, you will be responsible for the operation of the ISC, will sit on the Greek Leadership Council, and will represent the ISC voice on all external matters.

Vice President of Standards and Policy:

Allie Gerber

Do you hate when people don’t put their silverware in the bucket at Foco? Do your friends ever tell you that you’re too much of a “stickler for the rules” and to “lighten up"? In this position, you will be the guru of all ISC policy and procedures and oversee council projects.

Vice President of Inclusivity and Outreach:

Julianna Docking[log in to unmask]">

Do you have a vision for welcoming all woman on to campus and into the Greek community? The VP of Inclusivity and Outreach will serve as an advisor to all ISC sponsored initiatives, and will work closely with houses to facilitate the planning of sorority hosted events in order to further ISC's vision for a diverse and inclusive Inter-Sorority community.

Vice President of Research and Analysis:

Kelly Chen and Amenah Hasan

Are you known to get so deep into Facebook stalking that no number of back clicks can get you back to the homepage? Have you ever found a picture from the past, and then lived everyone's worst nightmare by liking it? If so- LOL. But also, apply to be our VP of Research and Analysis! This position is best for someone with an interest in campus policy and how it manifests in the lives of Greek women, as well as a desire to conduct research and propose changes based on the results. We are by no means looking for a math whiz, but previous experience with Excel and surveys could be helpful.

*If you are interested in becoming a ISC representative for your house, please inquire further with your individual executive boards.