Hi all,

Are you interested in Switzerland's economy? Want to know more about currencies? Then come to today's dinner discussion with the International Business Council to learn more about the Swiss Francs!

[cid:9ef54bf0-7128-42a8-beb3-e600d5dc118c]

We are a Dickey-sponsored group that is focused on international issues, and we invite everyone interested to join us in Haldeman 124 at 5:00pm today (5/16). Food and drinks will be provided, hope to see you all there!

Please reply to [log in to unmask] to be involved in future meetings, connecting with professors and Tuck students, and learning about more opportunities. Also, don't hesitate if you have any question!

Best,

IBC Execs