Happy Monday!

Tomorrow is the day for you to come meet Sexperts and Cindy Pierce to get your question around sexual health / sexuality / healthy relationships and more answered! Come see us from 5:30-6:30pm at Dartmouth Hall 105!

Here’s a sneak peak of some of the questions we will be addressing:

     -       Do you support free STI testing on campus?

     -       What are the best ways to get contraception on campus?

     -       How do you see yourself as an inclusive resource for people who do not engage in sexual activity in college?

     -       And…more!

Last call for question submission:
https://goo.gl/forms/lRPd2gYR6IaMavr33
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/UJSISSQKlsW8_GLXJAPZLks09m9h0e0u6OOuDmBSCtzUSJCf8KzlWzDk0-zkQc_6M6w=w1200-h630-p]<https://goo.gl/forms/lRPd2gYR6IaMavr33>

Questions for Sexperts and Cindy Pierce?<https://goo.gl/forms/lRPd2gYR6IaMavr33>
goo.gl
Got questions? About Sexual Health? Human Sexuality? Healthy Relationship? Consent? What is Sexpert? etc. Submit your questions and come join our Casual Panel with the Dartmouth Sexual Health Peer Educators(Sexperts) and Cindy Pierce on May 16th, Tuesday 5:30-6:30pm at Dartmouth Hall 105.

If you are a registered member of DartmouthPulse – we also have an ongoing survey there, get some points by submitting your questions!

See you tomorrow!

Sexperts (Sexual Health Peer Educators)

Student Wellness Center
3rd Floor Robinson Hall
www.dartmouth.edu/~healthed/groups/sexperts/<http://www.dartmouth.edu/~healthed/groups/sexperts/>

Find us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthsexperts/>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/sexpertsonthegreen/>, Tumblr<https://www.tumblr.com/blog/sexpertsonthegreen> @sexpertsonthegreen

Interested in becoming a Sexpert? Add your name to the 'interest list' by blitzing us your name and telling us you're interested.