DARTMOUTH CLUB ICE HOCKEY SHIRTS (in cotton or NIKE DRI FIT)

THE DEADLINE TO ORDER A SHIRT IS THIS WEDNESDAY (5/10/17) BY MIDNIGHT!

Note: If you already purchased a Club Ice Hockey Shirt, please skip to (and read) the very bottom of this email!!!!

CLUB ICE HOCKEY SHIRTS IN COTTON OR NIKE DRI-FIT.

These shirts are perfect for everyone, from our biggest fans to people who just think it would be funny to rep club hockey.

Only $20 bucks for cotton shirts, $35 for Dri_fit!

   Fill out the form below to purchase a shirt!
Buy Here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFU4Sn9bRaFYaN-VVpmbOSwEKQSRapy1xSM0Zvl3Y6PHwLJg/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have previously filled out the form to purchase a Club Ice Hockey Shirt:
Due to popular demand, we have decided to offer a Nike Dri-Fit shirt option! Please email [log in to unmask] and let us know if you would like to switch from cotton to Dri-Fit. Also, let us know if you would like to resultantly change your shirt size. Lastly, if you purchased a shirt, email us with the name of the Club Ice Hockey player that you are closest with! They will be responsible for delivering the shirt to you!