Hi all,

Are you interested in Cuba? Want to learn more about international politics or tourism? Come to our dinner discussion and presentation on exploring the tourism industry in Cuba!

We are a Dickey-sponsored group that is focused on international issues, and we invite everyone interested to join us in Haldeman 124 at 5:00pm this Tuesday (5/2)Tuk Tuk and drinks will be provided, hope to see you all there!

Please reply to [log in to unmask] to be involved in future meetings, connecting with professors and Tuck students, and learning about more opportunities. Also, don't hesitate if you have any question!

Best,

IBC Execs