Hi Everyone,

Tonight at Theology on Tap we will be discussing how you engage with your faith when traveling, nationally or internationally.  When in an unfamiliar place (or even a familiar place), how does it change the way that you interact with your faith?  What about when you interact with other faiths while traveling?

Discussion questions may include:

- Does traveling change the way you engage with your faith?  Do you engage with your faith more or less?

- Does traveling help you gain new insights into your faith?

- How can you interact with faiths different from your own when traveling?

Join us tonight at 9 pm for discussion of these questions and more over a round of free drinks and garlic fries!  We hope to see you there!

Peace,
Marielle