***please remember to sign up for Summer's Way Soccer Tournament THIS SATURDAY, MAY 13TH**! (signups will close on friday morning)

--> https://sweat.positivetracks.org/campaign/summers-way-4-v-4-soccer-tournament/c128003

We will be emailing out the volunteer/players schedules on May 12th.

Can't attend the soccer event itself? The award ceremony + Stinson's catering will be at KKG after the event (around 2:30, official time is tbd). Come, eat, and celebrate the incredible impact that Summer Hammond had on this campus!!

LAST THING: BUY your SHIRTS here!!: https://summers-way-t-shirt-order.myshopify.com/products/summers-way-tournament-t-shirt

We will be handing them out either Friday or Saturday of the event.

thank you, everyone! we are so excited!

questions? concerns? comments? email: [log in to unmask]