Just kidding, not Green Key shirts. But something even better...

CLUB ICE HOCKEY SHIRTS

These shirts are perfect for everyone, from our biggest fans to people who just think it would be funny to rep club hockey.

Only $20 bucks! Fill out the form below to purchase a shirt!

Buy Here:

 https://docs.google.com/a/dartmouth.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFU4Sn9bRaFYaN-VVpmbOSwEKQSRapy1xSM0Zvl3Y6PHwLJg/viewform

docs.google.com
Friends and family of club hockey: we are offering a T-shirt for sale as a team fundraiser. The shirt is just like the one the players wear (can you believe it?!), with the only difference being the material (cotton rather than Nike Dri-fit). Please fill out the form once per shirt you would like to order PRICE: $20 FYI: We will be collecting all payment up front before placing the order