Here's what's happening this week in

PRIDE!

QUEER: AN ART SHOW

MON 5.1 | 7 PM

HOP Garage

Featuring art and artists who embody an expansive queerness, encompassing multiple parts of their identity and experiences

PRIDE + MULTI-FAITH CONVERSATION

TUES 5.2 | 5:30 PM

Tucker 105 (South Fairbanks)

Come explore the intersections of faith and sexuality on campus and beyond

TRANSFORM: A GENDER BENDING EXTRAVAGANZA

WED 5.3 | 7 PM

Commonground

Gather with us as we deconstruct, explore, and play with gender presentations and expressions through fashion

EXPRESSION, RESISTANCE, AND HEALING WITH ART IN THE QUEER/ASIAN COMMUNITY

THURS 5.4 | 6 PM

Occom Commons

The Asian Pacific American Heritage Month (APAHM) collaboration will feature Arabelle Sicardi, Shing Yin Khor, and Franny Choi to speak on using art in identity, expression, and resistance in the queer AAPI community. Zine workshop to follow.

LAVENDER GRADUATION

FRI 5.5 | 5 PM

Triangle House

Lavender Graduation is the closing event for PRIDE and serves as a celebration and recognition of the contributions of current students to the Dartmouth LGBTQIA+ community. Graduating students are honored with rainbow tassels and lavender cords and have their accomplishments celebrated. Additionally, we honor individuals who have contributed to the LGBTQIA+ community on campus.