[cid:image005.png@01D2C1A9.84EACD60]

When Pan Asian experiences span the globe, how do we define home?

Is home a physical entity, a location that can be traced on the great map of the world, or is home an abstract concept, the solace we find in our loved ones and communities? Home may very well be something that changes as we navigate our different identities through different spaces.

The nuances in how we define home then suggest that home exists as the individual journey we embark on: a voyage unique to all of us, one in which we find or create our own haven. APAHM's theme this year focuses on this remarkable trek: understanding the home we come from, the home we live in today, and the home we strive towards.

Like APAHM at Dartmouth on FB for more details and updates!<https://www.facebook.com/apahmdartmouth>
________________________________
[cid:image006.jpg@01D2C1A9.84EACD60]

APAHM KICK-OFF<https://www.facebook.com/events/454679691548768>
Monday, May 1st | 6 - 8 PM | Rockefeller Hinman Forum

EXPRESSION, RESISTANCE, AND HEALING WITH ART IN THE QUEER/ASIAN COMMUNITY: A PANEL<https://www.facebook.com/events/1855742938079490>
Thursday, May 4th | 6 - 8 PM | Occom Commons
Followed by ZINES 101: AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP

In collaboration with PRIDE 2017& the Asian & Asian American LLC

APAHM KEYNOTE: LINDA SARSOUR<https://www.facebook.com/events/400707540316370>

Friday, May 12th | 5 - 6 PM | Dartmouth Hall 105

NIGHTMARKET

Saturday, May 13th | 5 - 7 PM | Sarner Underground
Presented by the Dartmouth Asian Organization

AESTHETICS, THE BODY, AND THE EVERYDAY: CONTESTING IMAGINARIES OF EMPIRE: A PANEL
Wednesday, May 17th | 4 - 6 PM | Silsby 028
Presented by the Society of Fellows

PAN ASIAN FASHION EXHIBITION<https://www.facebook.com/events/1312813562101139>
Wednesday, May 17th | 8 - 9:30 PM | Sarner Underground

TRANSPACIFIC MOVEMENTS AND ARTICULATIONS: ALTERNATIVE PRODUCTIONS OF MIGRATION: A PANEL
Friday, May 19th | 4 - 6 PM | Haldeman 041
Presented by the Society of Fellows

"WHERE ARE THE ASIANS?" PANEL
Wednesday, May 24th | 5:30 - 7 PM | Collis Commonground
Presented by Asian/American Students for Action

KOREAN CULTURE NIGHT
Friday, May 26th | 7 - 9 PM | Collis Commonground
Presented by the Korean Students Association

SEOUL FOOD
Saturday, May 27th | 11 - 4 PM | Collis Patio
Presented by the Korean Students Association and Alpha Phi Alpha

REFLECTIONS: PAN ASIAN COMMUNITY GALA<https://www.facebook.com/events/1783383758645700>
Saturday, May 27th | 3 - 5 PM | Rauner Library

DANCE ACROSS CULTURES
Saturday, May 27th | 7 - 8:30 PM | Collis Commonground
Presented by the Dartmouth Asian Dance Troupe

COLLIS ATRIUM DISPLAYS

  *   Navigating Home: Tracing Our Journeys
     *   May 8th - 12th

  *   "Exploring what it means to be A.S.I.A.N. (Affirming Self Identity And Narratives) at Dartmouth"
     *   May 13th - 17th
     *   In collaboration with OPAL IMPACT