Dear Friends,

We're still going strong in the heart of midterm season, and we hope you are too.  There will be a Eucharist at 12:30 today in the Jonathan Daniels Chapel here at the Edge.

Later on, at 6:00, we'll hold our fifth Wednesday Night Dinner of the term, where we'll be joined by Prof. Baker, a scholar of the history of Christianity with a special focus on late antique and medieval manuscript traditions.  Roast chicken, eggplant, and mixed vegetables along with biscuits and gravy make up tonight's menu.  Whether it's for the food, for our guest, or simply for a moment of rest, we hope you'll join us tonight.  As ever, all are welcome without exception.

Peace,

Peter