Do you have what it takes to escape?

Form a team and put your strategic thinking to the test at The Crepe Escape!

Saturday, April 29

 7-10 pm

 Collis Common Ground...

...becomes an ESCAPE  ROOM. With crepes.

SIGN UP IN ADVANCE with a group of 4-8 friends:

https://goo.gl/forms/SGxGw9OVBPtTDILp2

Skinny Pancake will be there giving out free sweet crepes

to celebrate your *sweet escape*

Even if you don't sign up for the game, come treat yourself! Crepes for all!

if Boys Like Girls and Gwen Stefani formed a team:

BLG: "Throw it away, forget yesterday, we'll make the crepe escape"

GS: "Tell me Boys, now wouldn't that be sweet (sweet escape, sweet escape)"

SKINNY P: ok but do you want honey or Nutella

¢¾PB