Greetings,

Spring has arrived! Each year, spring brings us not only the warmth and vibrancy of a new season, but also a multitude and variety of “flora and fauna” – a diversity of life. Colorful language, isn’t it? To celebrate the warmth and diversity that is Spring, I would like to personally invite you to the Dartmouth College Gospel Choir's Spring Concert. We'll be performing an array of songs of various complexions that will invigorate and inspire you to clap your hands (on 2 and 4), move your feet, and, hopefully, your hearts as well. So, please, take a 90-minute break and join your friends tomorrow, Saturday, April 29th at 2 P.M. in Spaulding Auditorium<https://hop.dartmouth.edu/Online/gospelspring2017> for what will be an energizing and spirited celebration.

Hope to see you,
Walt C.