Error during command authentication.

The responsibilities of a college student got you in a funk? Wish you could just escape for a night?

Lucky for you, we're bringing it back to a simpler time. So get out your LIVESTRONG bracelets, frost your tips, and check on your neglected neopet (RIP Club Penguin) because this is a throwback party.

We're counting it down to Y2Kappa featuring the hits of Sean Paul, Black Eyed Peas, Britney, and your other baes from last decade.

 ~Dry event, open to campus~

11:15 pm Friday

1 Webster Avenue