Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

If every Dartmouth student gave $7, we'd raise over $30,000 to fight cancer.

Help us raise $30,000 to fight cancer.

The first $23 you raise will be matched by Positive Tracks.

Be a part of Relay for Life.

Sign Up Here<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY17NE?pg=entry&fr_id=80988>

Relay for Life is a community event to fundraise for the American Cancer Society for patient support and cancer research. This year, it's May 13th in Leverone. It's an afternoon for the community to come together to celebrate, remember, and fight back. We'll have Human Hamster Balls, Lazer Tag, games and food (no running!).

The team that raises the most money for Relay for Life by May 13th at midnight wins breakfast for 15 with President Hanlon.

[cid:430c7b0b-48a3-44ca-9ec0-46366b06d4ac]