Hi all!

We have been working for the past few months to plan an 🍎apple orchard🍏 at the Dartmouth Organic Farm.

Well, the time has finally come, and we're having a big planting workshop this Friday from 2-6 with rides leaving from behind Robo at 2pm and 4pm!

It'll be a fun chance to help put trees in the ground that will be providing apples for decades to come! 🌳!🌳!🌳!

So, come on out, bring your friends, and look out for more chances to work with the apple trees this term as we get them settled in.

Email us if you have any questions or want to let us know you're coming out!

Also, special thanks to the Environmental Studies Division of the DOC for funding this awesome project

Stay crisp🍎🍏,

Ellyn and Marshall

mage result for apple orchard