Heya!

Did you miss out on last weeks Drone Club meeting?

Want to learn about drones, how to build them, how to fly them, and potential projects you can work on?

Not sure about the current drone flying laws/ want to get an official drone flying license?

Come to Silsby 317 today (4/20/2017) from 5pm-6pm!

Today we will be having our very own Brayan Lozano '20 give a presentation about his experience with drones, as well as planning out club activities for the rest of the term.

for more information blitz: [log in to unmask]