Come to WIB's
Deep-Dive Into Consulting Presentation
MONDAY, April 17th
6pm-7pm
Carson L02

If you are interested in business and consulting, please come to our meeting!

We will be explaining what consulting is, the key differences between top consulting firms, and the kinds of problems consultants solve. We will also have a mini-panel featuring 3 upperclass women with experience at Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company, Altman Vilandrie & Co and Applied Predictive Technologies (APT).

Come learn what it’s like to intern at a top consulting firm from these inspiring women

All genders, classes, and majors are welcome

Stay up to date with WIB by visiting our website: https://sites.dartmouth.edu/wib/