CALLING STUDENT BANDS!!

We'll be hosting our annual Battle of the Bands showcase next weekend. We're seeking student bands to perform a few songs each.

Battle of the Bands is a competition where Dartmouth student bands battle it out for the "best" band of the night.

Each band will be allowed to perform 3-5 songs (depending on number of bands) and voting (audience picks the winner) will commence after all bands have performed.

YOUR BAND MUST BE AVAILABLE TO PERFORM ON APRIL 28TH, 2017 @10PM.

PRIZES:
First Place - $500, Second Place $300, Third Place $200.
And the potential to play/open for a band at
Skinny Pancake.

APPLY FOR A PLACE HERE:  https://goo.gl/forms/B9VwpQwZCghSkr2n1

COLLIS AFTER DARK
www.facebook.com/CollisAfterDark
Have an idea for an event or
co-sponsorship? Blitz [log in to unmask]